- Do you fear not having enough money for retirement?
- Do you live paycheck to paycheck?
- Do you feel anxious when handling money issues?
- Do you want to feel more prosperous?
- Do you want to control your money instead of money issues controlling
If so, click here to find out more.
- In 2001, 17.6% of all households had
a negative or no net worth while 30.3% had a net worth less
- Economic Policy Institute
- "Only 1/3 of workers feel very
confident that they will have enough for their basic expenses
- Retirement Confidence Survey
- "Only 36% of households often
or always plan and set goals for their financial future."
- Survey of Consumers, November and December 2001